MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE APPROACH (PRE SCHOOL – CLASS II)
The initial schooling journey of the child make doubts spring up, thoughts take new direction and the need for strong foundation for successful educational voyage triggers in the mind of all the parents.
SMART LEARNING focuses on multidimensional approach which enables the child to master the inherited potential, acquire new skills and be an all-rounder. The program focuses on following areas for pre-school to class II children.
- FINE MOTOR DEVELOPMENT (writing skills)
- ACADEMICS (all subjects)
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE (writing & speaking)
- MATHEMATICS (investigation & problem solving)
- LOGICAL THINKING and REASONING
- DEALING WITH STAGE FEAR
- CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT (art & writing)